April 20, 2015 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Palatine, Illinois - Cristallight Software today is pleased to announce iBarcoder 3.7.4 for Mac OS X, an update to their barcode generating software that meets all of the barcode creation, printing, and exporting needs and requirements of businesses. Users may easily create an unlimited number of customized, colorful barcode labels in their own style, in any size, or shape. The app can create more then 30 types of barcodes, Datamatrix and QR Codes. With a few mouse clicks, Mac users may design and print barcode graphics for retail packages, books, stickers, and more. This software allows users to individualize barcode coding to identify location sold, style, and other important tracking information that will help increase productivity and efficiency. The update to this comprehensive barcode generator app features added codes, plus many application enhancements.
Able to easily create any number of colorful barcode labels in any style, size, or shape, iBarcoder eliminates the need for business owners to purchase costly barcode stickers for their business. Users create professional barcoded labels with a few mouse clicks. Users can create a barcode, modify it by changing types, sizes and other attributes intrinsic to specific barcode symbology. Advanced tools make customizing barcodes easy. Users have complete control over the design of barcodes with powerful editing techniques, such as the ability to rotate the generated barcode image. The Live Preview feature enables users to create and edit barcodes with a live view.
* Smart, intuitive Mac barcode generating software
* Supports over 30 barcode symbologies
* Create professional barcoded labels with a few mouse clicks
* Live preview feature
* Modify barcodes by changing styles, sizes, and shapes
* Advanced tools make customizing barcodes easy
* Rotate generated barcode image
* Print barcodes directly to printer using provided, standard Avery label formats
* Create and save custom label formats
* Sequential barcodes for catalogs and retail operations available
* Export barcode as high-resolution (up to 4800 dpi) Mac image file, vector graphic, PDF (vector), EPS (vector), BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, and more
* Add text, borders, images, and more
* Scannable with any Stationary, Cabled or Wireless Scanners
* Print with Inkjet, Laser, Direct Thermal or any other special barcode printers
* Supports Apple Address Book integration for encoding personal data as QR Code and Datamatrix 2D barcodes
While other barcode generating software limits barcode creation to a few pre-programmed styles, iBarcoder is different, allowing unlimited customization options. Users make the desired barcode with custom font and color settings, copy, then paste finished graphics right to Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other software. iBarcoder features advanced customization options, including the addition of text, borders, images, and more. Modification, like barcode creation, is easy to do. Users simply type in the necessary text, insert the desired images, logos, and illustrations to create the professional barcode labels for commercial use. Users may add objects and design elements like text boxes, image boxes, rectangles, ovals and lines to labels.
With iBarcoder, customization occurs at the fundamental level of barcode creation. Users can manipulate the barcode to fit their needs by adjusting the sub-level property preferences under Object, Graphic, Image, Text, Align, Barcode, and Sequence. Personality traits of the barcode can be changed via the buttons on the upper left hand corner of the application. Items such as Choose Object, Enter Text, Rectangle Object, Oval Object, Line Object, Barcode Object, Rotate Object, Inches, and Zoom are available.
Users may print barcodes directly to a printer using provided standard Avery label formats, or they may create and save a custom label format. The app supports printing with Inkjet, Laser, Direct Thermal or any other special barcode printers. Barcode images created by Mac Barcode Generator are 100 percent scannable with any stationary, cabled or wireless scanners. The app features many exporting options, allowing users to export the barcode as a high-resolution (up to 4800 dpi) Mac image file, vector graphic, PDF (vector), EPS (vector), BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PNTG, Photoshop, and more.
iBarcoder supports the following barcode symbologies:
* Japanpost customer Mac barcode
* FIM Codes (3 types)
* Horizontal bars
* UPC barcode: UPC A (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed), UPC E (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
* EAN barcode: EAN 13 (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed), EAN 8 (2 or 5 digit supplements allowed)
* ISBN barcode (How to make ISBN barcode), ISBN-13, ISBN-10, ISBN (2 digit supplements allowed), ISBN (5 digit supplements allowed)
* ISMN (How to make ISMN barcode)
* ISSN (2 or 5 digit barcode supplements allowed)
* Code 128, Code 128 A, Code 128 B, Code 128 C
* Code 39
* Code 39 mod 10
* Code 39 full ASCII barcodes
* Code 11
* Code 93
* MSI Mac barcode
* Interleaved 2 of 5
* Intelligent Mail Barcode
* QR Code (How to make QR Code barcode) and (How to make QR Code with Logo)
* Micro QR code
* Databar, Databar Stacked, Databar Staked Omni, Databar Limited
The already popular iBarcoder has gone through tremendous fixes to enhance the functionality and interface of the application. Codes such as code39 mod 10 and code39 full ASCII have also been added. The MacOS 10.10 Export to EPS has been fixed, and changes to the sequential barcodes printing have optimized iBarcoder's efficiency. To keep inline with a one-stop-shop approach, Cristallight Software has made several languages compatible with iBarcoder. It also supports Apple Address Book integration for encoding personal data as QR Code and Datamatrix 2D barcodes in plain text or in vCard format.
Small, mid-size, or large-scale organizations will benefit from the capability to create sequential barcodes for catalogs and retail operations. The powerful Sequential Numbers feature allows users to define the sequence in which barcodes are printed or exported. Barcode sequences can be created in two modes. The Counter mode creates the next barcode automatically, by constructing the next barcode data string from a user-defined prefix, starting number, and postix parts using the increment value. The Text File mode allows users to select a file containing the set of data strings from which to generate barcodes.
"Track and monitor product sales and distribution easily with custom created barcodes and QR codes from iBarcoder," stated Cristallight Software's Don Kurt. "This software saves business owners time and money and lets them customize the structure of the code to meet their needs without sacrificing quality."
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 14.48 MB
* English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish languages
Pricing and Availability:
iBarcoder 3.7.4 is $49.95 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available directly from the Cristallight website or through the Mac App Store in the Business category. Full versions include a lifetime license with complimentary upgrades and tech support. Free trial downloads are available. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Palatine, Illinois, Cristallight Software was founded by Don Kurt in 2004. Cristallight Software development company proposes the best Mac software for business and home. Cristallight Software is the leader in Mac software developing and distribution in business cards and labeling, desktop publishing, business inventory & barcoding, imaging & 3D solutions areas. The company released more then ten software titles for Apple Mac platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Cristallight Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.