May 13, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Indonesian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0.This contemporary English to Indonesian Translate Dictionary provides you with the ability to search and find the translation of any word you want without an Internet connection.
* Study structural relationships in a foreign language and the grammatical functions of words by bringing usage examples of each word searched
* Availability of wide-ranging synonyms and antonyms with approximately ten thousand synonym variants
* Deepens users' understanding of word formations and the origins of words
* Find trustworthy translations of colloquial and formal words
* Find conjugations of verbs and declension of nouns
* Gain a comprehensive knowledge of technical translations in addition to slang terms, idiomatic forms and phrasal verbs
* Offers the ability to save an unlimited number of unknown words in a section called "Favorites"
This offline English to Indonesian Translate Dictionary offers an opportunity to explore Foreign Languages in a thorough way. We have done everything in our power to generate a smart application for our users, which will aid in a user's understanding of the Indonesian Language.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 31.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Indonesian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.