May 16, 2015 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia - Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Persian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. This English to Persian translation dictionary's enormous number of words provides users with an ideal opportunity to seek and find the definition and the translation of any word they want. This contemporary application is an offline app that enables users to access the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even when Internet access is unavailable.
* Offers its users a quick access to those unknown words they are interested in without requiring Internet access
* Offers its users an opportunity to form a nuanced understanding of contemporary words such as "Frankenfood", "Crunk", "Screenager" and more
* Audio pronunciations for each of the numerous dictionary words and as the user taps a word, it is spoken aloud
* Get synonyms and antonyms of selected words with a more than 500,000 synonym word count
* It also has a specialized terminology of technical translations as well as slang terms
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called "Favorites"
This beneficial application will inspire users to bury themselves in foreign languages. The application enables its users to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even if an Internet connection is unavailable. We have done our best to create such a contemporary dictionary for our users.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 77.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Persian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.