May 13, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Port Washington, New York - Your new favorite calendar app is here. Independent developer, Kyle Rosenbluth today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Horizon 3 (v1.0), a major update to his popular productivity app for iOS devices. Completely rebuilt from the ground up, Horizon utilizes the latest technologies your iPhone offers to bring you an entirely new way to plan, and enjoy your calendar. Horizon isn’t just another calendar app, it’s the ultimate tool for planning your life. Horizon 3 offers some notable features:
* Event Creation: as you type in your new event, you get the weather forecast for that day, that location, and that hour. You can also set a weather change alert and Horizon will monitor the weather for that event and let you know if, or when, the weather goes to hell so that you can plan around that.
* Smart Search: You shouldn’t have to scroll and swipe around to find free time — meet Smart Search with natural language. Smart search lets you query for Horizon for things like: “Next free lunch”, or “Next open two hours” and get results displayed inline with your calendar.
You can also look into the past to answer those nagging questions like: “Last Dentist Appointment”, “ Last haircut”, or “Last date night”.
* Full Weather Forecasts: Maybe the weather will be better at 3pm instead of 2pm? With Horizon you will know as you create your event.
* Full Support for all iCloud, and CalDAV based calendars (like Google).
* HorizonBar: This allows you to always know what’s next by displaying your next event on the top bar, no matter where you are in the app.
* Month view, with busyness indicators.
* Weather Notifications: Get notifications of bad weather before your event. Horizon keeps an eye on the weather for you
* Dark mode for stealth
* Driving time, never get caught off guard
* No ads
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 14.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Horizon 3 (v1.0) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Indie developer, Kyle Rosenbluth is an incoming computer science major at UPenn, and the 18 year old creator of Horizon and Begin. For the past two summers, Kyle interned at FiftyThree. In addition to programming, he enjoys indie music, astronomy, and playing the piano. @krosenbluth. Designer, Alex Griendling lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota with his wife, Meagan, and their two cats, Batman and Rocko. When he is not freelancing for companies like Dolby Labs, YouTube, Google, and Facebook, Alex reads books, plays DOTA 2, and talks with other midwesterners about the weather. @alexgriendling. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Kyle Rosenbluth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.