May 19, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Aspendale, Australia - Bitolithic, creator of Comic Zeal, today is pleased to announce the release of ThinkBook 2.0.1, an important update to their flexible note-taking and outlining app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Imagine the next step up from a todo list app. It has todos, sure, but it also lets you take notes, organize them into outlines, make projects from them and track your progress. It keeps questions, and their answers, together. It lets you make up dashboards, import documents and images, put all this stuff into pages, and the pages into notebooks. Sounds good? That's ThinkBook.
By being very flexible, ThinkBook adapts to its users, not the other way around. ThinkBook's most distinctive feature is the slider; the user can push notes, pages, notebooks ... anything into it. Then go anywhere in their library and drag them out. An incredibly fast way of re-arranging information.
* Universal app, our most requested feature was ThinkBook for the iPhone. Version 2.0 delivers
* A brand-new look for iOS 8. Every element of ThinkBook has been redesigned to fit the new iOS 8 visual style
* ThinkBook can now import, export and backup to any Cloud service available through the iOS 8 document picker
* Use iCloud to update your notes between devices
* More notebook covers, there are now two default ones, and you can buy ten more
* Dark themes, there are three default themes, they have light backgrounds like the old ones, and you can buy three more with dark backgrounds
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 31.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ThinkBook 2.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, bitolithic is a tiny company developing great software. Their first product, Comic Zeal was the first comic reader on the iPhone and remains the most successful one on the platform. Now with ThinkBook, bitolithic are helping their customers be creative. Copyright (C) 2015 bitolithic. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.