May 28, 2015 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Montpellier, France - The Society Permadeath are proud to announce their new Kickstarter campaign for Planet Centauri, its new RPG title for PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox, PS4 and VITA platforms. Embark on your greatest adventure to Planet Centauri. Disover new biomes, explore the secret dungeons, befriend and tame monsters, build a community and protect it, craft your own weapons, armor, and even your own magic! Save the native Chlorinien species from the evil Night Walkers. Raise the planet Centauri to the heavens as the cradle of a new cilivzation, or dig to the pits of hell and fall into your tomb!
* Unique Monsters, weapons, and armor
* Craft your own magic spells and create your own dynamic gameplay
* Catch them all! Capture and tame monsters
* Character Creation: Over 100,000 physical combinations and over 500 unique - clothes
* Story Mode
* Achievements are real impact in the game
* Dynamic Weather conditions - Serene snowflakes to raging hurricanes
* Agriculture and Cooking
* Create your weapons and armors
* Build a village and create jobs for the people
* Create an advanced network system
* Set the behavior of the NPC and Robots
* God Saucer: Lots of minigames
* Mods, Mods everywhere - use many editors to create your own dungeons, biomes, monsters etc.
* Colorblind filters
* Athlon x2 Dual core 2.3Ghz
* NVIDIA Geforce 8400 GS
* 2 GB RAM
* 150 MB Hard Drive space
This project will only be funded if at least 27,000 Euro is pledged by Fri, Jun 26 2015 3:29 PM CDT.
Located in Montpellier, France, Permadeath is a small development studio. The company was founded in 2014 by Laurent Lechat, who is the project manager, game & sound designer and community manager. Boris Marmontel is the programmer and pixel artist. Matthieu Fernandez is also a pixel artist. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Permadeath. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.