June 2, 2015 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of LinkOptimizer 4.9.44, a maintenance update to its workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. Awarded 4 out of 5 stars by Computer Arts magazine, LinkOptimizer automates complex image manipulation tasks allowing to significantly reduce the size of InDesign links, save processing time and reduce production costs.
The new version offers the following fixes and improvements:
* LinkOptimizer now recognizes color profiles in user's ColorSync folders, in addition to other color profile locations supported in previous versions
* Fixed an issue in which processing could be interrupted when converting images with alpha channels into formats that don't support alpha channels
* Removed the "Page #" token that erroneously appeared in the folder's name field when saving images for external use
* Fixed an issue in which LinkOptimizer could ask users to locate a helper app on launch under some rare conditions
LinkOptimizer works automatically with Photoshop to eliminate the excess image data of InDesign links, perform essential image adjustments and convert image formats. For example, with just a click of a button users can: Scale and crop images to match their dimensions in InDesign, change resolution to 300 dpi, convert RGB images to specific CMYK profile, resave JPEG images as PSD, or run a Photoshop Action on each image.
At the end of processing, LinkOptimizer will re-import images to InDesign at 100% in their precise position. As a result, users can save gigabytes of disk space, accelerate document output, reduce job turnaround and cut costs through faster processing.
* Mac OS X 10.6 or above
* Adobe InDesign and Photoshop CS3-CC 2014
Pricing and Availability:
LinkOptimizer 4.9.44 is available for purchase from the Zevrix website for $259.95 USD (Light version: $179.95) as well as from authorized resellers and Adobe Exchange. A trial version is also available for download. The update is free for LinkOptimizer 4.x users and is a $130 to upgrade from previous versions.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS X. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2014 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.