June 20, 2015 in Bags and Cases (F)
[prMac.com] Telugu - iOSRegion is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Offline Telugu to English Language Dictionary 1.0 for iOS, a dictionary application offering a wide variety of dictionary units, as well as language materials intended to help its users learn and master English and Telugu languages. It has compulsory language resources and is aimed to meet even the highest demands of its visitors.
This Offline Telugu to English Translator Dictionary has been customized by the best professionals, and is a dictionary with a wide variety of English and Telugu words, their definitions, translations, synonyms and example sentences. The app will help users gain a fluent command of both English and Telugu languages by making the learning process not only effective and advantageous, but also easy and enjoyable.
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called "Favorites"
* Study grammatical functions of words by bringing usage examples of each word
* Numerous enhancements for iPhones, iPads and iPods
* Availability of wide-ranging synonyms and antonyms with approximately ten thousand synonym variants
* Look up a word in the dictionary and finding its meaning faster than in any other online dictionary
* Start typing a word and the app will instantly display the most likely results
* An offline app - No Internet connection required
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 18.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Offline Telugu to English Translator Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.
iOSRegion offers a complete spectrum of services - from envisioning and business consulting to mobile-based business solutions, intellectual property-based mobile technology solutions, mobile technology services (mobile application development and maintenance, mobile testing services), and industry-focused mobility solutions. Copyright (C) 2015 iOSRegion All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.