June 18, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Pitesti, Romania - Independent game developers, Oana Dura and Adrian Dumitru today are pleased to introduce let's FLUX: block, a modified version of the game known as numberlink/arukone. But what really makes the game stand out is the minimalistic user interface, with clean graphics. You can easily find what you're looking for, whether it's the level packs, the settings or the store.
The game is free to download and it has 750 free levels organized by board size (from 5x5 to 14x14) and difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard). Hints are available if you ever get stuck. You get 10 free hints when you install the game. The game includes 10 Game Center achievements with a total of 610 points.
How to play:
* Pair up all the matching dots on the board by dragging a single continuous line between them
* Line cannot branch off or cross over each other
* Lines must avoid the blocks on the board
* Cover the entire board to solve each puzzle
* 750 free puzzles
* 10 different board sizes
* Night mode on/off
* No time limit
* Game Center achievements as you complete packs
* Look & Feel
* Smooth, polished touch interaction
* Colorful UI
* Fun sound effects
* Clean animations
* Labels available for color impaired players
* Support Universal App
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 7.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
let's FLUX: block 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Independent game developers, Oana Dura and Adrian Dumitru, are from Romania. They started to create mobile games in 2014 and this is their main domain of activity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Oana Dura and Adrian Dumitru. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.