June 20, 2015 in Seminars and Events (F)
[prMac.com] Cape Coral, Florida - Cape Coral, Florida - The i.Business Expo is designed for business professionals from all vertical markets to come out and see the latest business solutions for those using the iPad, iPhone, or Mac in their business environment. The only Apple-related Business Trade Show for companies looking for Apple Business Solutions, our shows are co-located on the show floors of Major Small Business Expos & IT Conferences across North America. We are the Apple-related Business Apps, Software & Devices show pavilion on the show floor.
The i.Business Expo is continuing its national road tour across the USA & Canada targeted at the Apple-Based business community. The target audience this Exposition is focused on is the Apple business end users in all markets including, but not limited to: medical, manufacturing, real estate, legal, finance, automotive, design and retail. Our i.Business Expos shows are co-located on the show floors of the following trade shows in 2015:
* July 16, 2015, Seattle, WA co-located on the show-floor with the Small Business Expo
* September 17, 2015, San Francisco, CA co-located on the show-floor with the Small Business Expo
* September 23, 2015, Orlando, Florida co-located on the show-floor with the Florida Business Expo
* October 8, 2015, Boston, MA co-located on the show-floor with the Small Business Expo
* October 28-29, 2015, Toronto, Canada co-located on the show-floor with the Canadian Wireless Trade Show
* November 5, 2015, Los Angeles, CA co-located on the show-floor with the Small Business Expo
* December 10, 2015, Atlanta, GA co-located on the show-floor with the Small Business Expo
* January 25-28, 2016, Fort Lauderdale, FL co-located on the show-floor with the ITEXPO
The i.Business Expo looks to attract business owners that are interested in converting from PC to Mac for their daily business use or have incorporated an iPhone or iPad as part of their practice. The Expo is a day full of keynote speakers, seminars, and round table discussions. It also includes an Exhibitor Technology Fair with vendors from the industry showcasing their latest business solutions for Mac computers, iPhones and iPads. The i.Business Expo will also have an iZone Expo where you can meet with business app developers and accessory makers for the iPhone and iPad. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 i.Business Expo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.