July 6, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Singapore, Singapore - Activate is pleased to announce the release of Ops Battleforce 2, Version 1.1, for iOS devices, an update to their 3D action strategy game where players fight against enemies in multi-player battles and single player campaigns. Enemies are invading our homeland! Version 1.1 offers new battle rewards and XP calculation, fine tuned camera panning and gesture movements, and an improved user interface.
Command advanced air, land and sea assets of the Singapore Armed Forces to defend the base and eliminate the attackers. Direct modern combat units in real-time battles, gain medals and experience, rise through the ranks and unlock new weapons to drive out the invaders. Fight for victory!
* Train, upgrade and command more than 24 assets of Air Force, Army and Navy
* Multiplayer battles: destroy other players' base HQ to win and gain reputation plus experience points
* Real time strategic combat: draw paths to advance troops and auto attack enemies
* Full 3D models and terrain: rotate the battle map for tactical maneuvers
* Utilize the strengths of each weapon type for successful combined-arms operations
* Deploy defense3D, force to protect the base when offline: set different tactical stance of hold/guard/charge for each unit
* Progress 80 levels from the rank of 2nd Lieutenant to become a 3-star Lieutenant General
* Bonus story-based campaign missions
* Compete to be a top commander on the global leaderboard
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Universal App
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 78.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ops Battleforce 2, Version 1.1 is free, and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is available through the Google Play Store.
Activate’s mission is to develop creative products that impact the world and make it a better place for everyone. We have developed 200 digital applications for 3 million users on Web, mobile and TV platforms. Copyright (C) 2015 Activate. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.