July 9, 2015 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Mainz, Germany - The popular screen recording tool Screenium has just been released in version 3, and it's featured big time by Apple on the Mac App Store. Screenium lets you record at 60 fps, offering optimum performance for tutorials, gameplay recordings or any other screen content. Screenium's powerful video editor comes with a comprehensive tool kit that helps you create the most sophisticated screencasts.
Record exactly what you see on the screen and turn it into a screencast in next to no time. Screenium 3 lets you record at 60 frames per second, offering optimum performance for your tutorials, gameplay recordings or any other screen content you wish to record. If you work with an ultra-high resolution 4K or 5K display or a Retina Mac, Screenium 3 puts you on the safe side as it creates the smoothest video quality possible for these types of devices.
Screenium 3 comes with a convenient and versatile video editor you can use to process all your footage. Create transitions between individual sequences, adapt the length of your video clips, add text, shapes, markers or pre-cast animations, and turn your screencast into a piece of perfection. Adapt the presentation to your requirements with just a few clicks.
The main improvements compared to the previous version are:
* Much improved recording performance
* Retina, 4K and 5K support at full resolution and 60 fps
* New elegant interface
* A rewritten video editor with new effects
* New text, image and animation templates
* Heavily optimized for multiprocessor Macs
Screenium 3 Overview:
* Ultra-smooth 60 fps recording
* Supports any screen resolution
* 3 recording modes: Full screen, area selection, specific window
* Optionally embed FaceTime camera footage as a Picture-in-Picture clip - Visualize mouse clicks
* Incognito mode to hide desktop, desktop symbols, or simply Screenium
* Highly optimized for multi-processor Macs
* 4K and 5K recording at full frame rate
* Full support for all Macs with Retina displays
* Versatile, convenient editor
* Versatile video effects and transitions
* Templates for text or graphic overlays
* Numerous audio filters
* VoiceOver using your own voice or auto-generated voice tracks
* Export files, share via e-mail, Messages app or direct upload to video portals such as YouTube and Vimeo
* Requires OS X 10.0 Mavericks oder higher
* OS X Yosemite is fully supported
* 64-bit processor
* 28.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
As an introductory offer, Screenium 3 is just $24.99 USD (50% discount until August, 31st.) or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Video category. The discounted upgrade price is valid for all customers.
Synium Software GmbH has been developing software exclusively for the Mac since 2005 and for the iPhone since 2008. The products range from productivity applications to multimedia software and iPhone and iPad applications. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2015 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.