July 19, 2015 in Mac OSX (F)
[prMac.com] Karachi, Pakistan - Abdul Rahim Khurram is pleased to announce the release of Text On Photo 3.0 for Mac OS X, an update to their simple and easy application for adding texts to pictures. Just post a photo with colorful and stylish texts to match your mood, your car, your dress or the weather. This lightweight app is optimized to minimize the energy impact to save your Mac's battery life.
Text On Photo is easy to use. Simply upload a photo or take a new photo (or select a background). Add some text, a caption. or any words to match the photo. Select any font color or style. Drag the text around the photo. Save it on the Mac to share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email later. Double Tap to Remove any caption from the photo.
* Upload one photo from the album or instantly take a new photo
* As many as 1.6 million font color combinations are available
* More Than 300 font styles are available
* Add text very easily and quickly
* Resize and move text
* Change the text color, size, and font
* Add text captions to photos (for free!)
* Text size is changeable
* Text color is changeable
* Text's background color is changeable
* More Than 900 plus text backgrounds are available
* Resize Text easily
* Move the text around the image to find the perfect position
* Simple and easy to use
* No ads
* No need to download fonts or themes
* No character limits
* Use not only pictures, but also plain images to write text
* Arrange the position of multiple texts at once by dragging the text on image
* OS X 10.8 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Text On Photo 3.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac Store in the Graphics and Design category.
Abdul Rahim Khurram's company was launched in 2013 as a company focusing on building the high quality applications and games for mobile platforms. We are a team of highly motivated professional iOS developers and designers. Copyright (C) 2015 Abdul Rahim Khurram. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.