July 27, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] The Hague, Netherlands - Go Independent Records have announced that they have recorded, built and released the perfect follow up app for Drum Loops HD, it is called Drum Loops HD 2 appropriately. And for every G.I. Records release there is a 'try before you buy' version with one chapter fully functional, in this case the Blues chapter. It is a free app called, Drum Loops HD 2 Light.
It was announced last year and went into production in 2015. After having updated Drum Loops HD many times and having added content G.I. Records decided to not throw in some new styles but to release a second full blown drum loops and fills app with a complete set of loops in all new styles! In this new app musicians can find: Blues, Rock, Country, Reggae, Bossa Nova, Samba, Fusion and so called Super Dry Loops, a seperate chapter with loops recorded in the 70's fashion, a dead small room with an intimate direct sound.
All other loops and fills are on offer in two mixes, a close-miked mix (with very little room sound) and a fat roomy mix with distance mics mixed into the sound, both mixes work in perfect sync. All of this gives the user lots of creative possibilities to build a live played drum track in a sequencer in very little time. And, of course, all drums were performed by Hollands number one studio drummer, Hans Eijkenaar in a state of the art facility.
Furthermore Drum Loops HD 2 is a perfect tool for musicians to use as a play along device and for live performance as well, since all loops play forever within the app itself. Users around the globe have attested to the great feel and sound of the recorded loops. G.I. Records is a slim and fast operating company that wants to know what users want and most previous updates or releases were based on user feedback. The content of Drum Loops HD 2 was thus uniquely based on user feedback and user requests!
There is a vast amount of loops, fills, samples and even ending drum fills on offer in bpms that range from 70 bpm to 260 bpm, depending on style and feel. And styles can be mixed resulting creative use of loops and fills from various chapters, perfect for song writers!
Where most other apps offer only programmed drum sounds, Drum Loops HD gives users more than 700 drum loops, fills, samples, crashes, and ending drum fills, all played for real and recorded by Hans Eijkenaar, at Sound Vision Studios in Arnhem. Drum Loops HD 2 has been tested with (a.o.) Garageband, Music Studio, Auria, Multitrack DAW, Cubasis and works on any iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 7 and upwards. And the new design will make the IOS 8 users feel very comfortable since it was built with the latest IOS in mind.
Another place for Drum Loops HD 2 is within the private music school or in the back pocket of the private musical instrument teacher. Many have have let the producers know that that they let their students play along with Drum Loops HD (first release) , making the experience for students totally real and making them perform better plus encouraging students to study more! Go Independent Records anticipate the same comments for Drum Loops HD 2.
* All new styles to complement the earlier release and this time with even more loops and fills
* All loops and fills can be copied as Apple Loops to GB, following tempo changes
* All loops (or fills) can be copied to any other paste equipped daw
* Full drum loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch!
* Audiobus compatible
* Inter App Audio compatible
* Perfect drummer to play along with when practicing your timing on any instrument (loops loop perfectly in app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for iOS
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list)
* Two sounds for all loops,fills and samples in every style and tempo (close miked/close miked + room mics)
* 4/4, 6/8, 3/4 and even 7/8 loops. Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd)
* All loops and fills actually played separately in all bpms, by a living and breathing studio drummer
Most loops are 2 bar loops (no single bar loop in the app, no repetition effect) and some are 4 bars in length. All loops (except the Super Dry Room chapter which has a distinct 70's sound) come in 2 mixes, close-miked and close-miked plus room mics mixed in (natural room reverb), all in perfect sync.
Every style comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Blues- 4 loops and 3 fills at 80,100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 and 220 bpm (quarter note in 6/8)
* Rock- 6 loops and 4 fills at tempos ranging from 100-200 bpm, in 10 bpm increments
* Country- 6 loops and 4 fills, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 bpm, plus double time loops in 100, 120, 140, 160 bpm ('train beats')
* Reggae/Ska- 5 loops and 4 fills at 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 and 150 bpm
* Bossa/Samba- 6 loops and 4 fills at 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, 220, 240 and 260 bpm
* Fusion- 4 loops in 4/4, 3 loops in 3/4 and 2 loops in 7/8 bars, plus 4 fills at 120, 130 and 140 bpm
* Super Dry Room (distinct 70's sound) a staggering 10 loops and 6 fills at 70, 80, 90 ,100,110, 120,130 and 140 bpm
* Ending drum fills recorded in both rooms, 3 in the big room and 4 in the dry room to make the live played drum track complete! (live ending fills and breaks)
* 2 drum kits fully sampled in both rooms for adding stuff to grooves, changing them or adding samples to fills, full complement of samples at multiple dynamic levels
Drum loops HD 2 allows the user to mix and match to achieve distinctly different sounds for intros, verses, choruses and endings and with the Apple Loops format users can mix and match any loop from any style in any tempo in Garageband. Even stacking half time and double time loops on top of each other can lead to great creative results.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 7 or later
* 700 MB (all content in the app, after download no internet connection needed)
Pricing and Availability:
Drum Loops HD 2 (v1.0) is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. There is a free lite version available called Drum Loops HD 2 Light with one chapter fully disclosed, the Blues chapter to experiment with all the 'full version' features. Drum loops HD 2 is a Go Independent Records production, other apps are to be released later in 2015. Previously released: Drum Loops HD, Drum Clinic HD and Percussion Loops HD (all with free Light version as teaser). Feel free to ask for promo codes for reviews.
Headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands, Go Independent Records was established in 2003. The company was founded by Hans and Marieke Eijkenaar (both pro musicians) for record production. Throughout the years Go Independent Records has transformed into a multi media company and production house for self-releasing artists and singer-songwriters. The company has developed apps for the iOS platform since 2012. Copyright (C) 2015 Go Independent Records. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.