July 31, 2015 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Easton, Pennsylvania - Independent developer, Kwanza Wagner today is proud to announce the release of Nommo Translate 1.4, an update to the intuitive reference app for Android, iPhone and iPad users. Think of a smartphone app that translates and interprets in more than 60 languages, with inputs by speaking, writing and scanning - that's Nommo Translate. Nommo Translate is an all-in-one translation and interpretation App that was recently revived to enhance its capabilities in doing the desired job with ease. It new app is more fluidic, bug-free and stable that allows its users to:
* Simultaneously interpret a foreign language to the desired language
* Communicate with everyone globally without any language barrier
* Save the translated text in history with desired document name
* Instantly translate by speaking, typing as well as through scanned text
* Take the advantage of two-user mode to use the app as an interpreter to communicate with other person who speaks foreign language and doesn't understand the user's language
What would you do when you meet someone who speaks a different language? With the Nommo Translate app. installed on your smartphone, you may be able to interpret the conversation in your native language and at the same time, communicate what you want to say into the language the other person understands. This app also allows users to scan a typed document or signage in their native language to a desired language. The features provide full functionality and usage in a simplest and quickest way. The app is developed with features such as:
* Speak to translate: This module allows users to speak the desired language and translate into desired language
* Type to translate: This module allows users to type the language in left side and translate that text into desired selected language
* Scan to translate: This module contains, user can scan the printed image and then translate the scanned text into desired language
Once set, the app is able to detect the language and give a translation into one of the desired languages using integrated algorithms with accuracy and speed.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nommo Translate 1.4 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Reference category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Located in Easton, Pennsylvania, Kwanza Wagner is an independent developer whose focus is on the mobile platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Kwanza Wagner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.