July 31, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bangkok, Thailand - Viqua Games today is excited to announce that First Class Flurry HD has been released for iOS as a Universal app and has been featured as one of the Best New Games by Apple. In First Class Flurry HD players take the role of Claire, Starlink Airline's #1 flight attendant. They must help Claire make sure all passengers have a wonderful flight by:
* Serving meals, drinks, toys and other fun things
* Taking care of passenger safety during the flight
* Tucking passengers in for a good nap before landing
The game supports iPhones and iPads running iOS 7 or newer and features:
* Challenging time management action
* More than 30 different passenger types with unique personalities and quirks
* Lots of upgrades to make the planes look better and to keep passengers happier
* Let's players fly in Economy Class up to First Class and beyond
"Last year we released First Class Flurry for iPad as a straight port from the PC/Mac version and were blown away by all the wonderful feedback from players around the world and the 4.5 star rating on App Store that it got. We decided to make an iPhone version of First Class Flurry so that more people can play the game. The result is First Class Flurry HD, and today we are extremely excited to see that the game has been featured as a Best New Game by Apple." said Chanon Sajjamanochai, the game's producer.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 89.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
First Class Flurry HD 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Viqua Games is a trademark of ViquaSoft Co., Ltd., an independent game development studio based in Bangkok, Thailand. Viqua Games has been developing high quality casual games for more than 10 years. Copyright (C) 2004-2015 ViquaSoft Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.