September 17, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] N Richland Hills, Texas - Agile Tortoise today is happy to announce the release and immediate availability of Drafts 4.5.1, a top productivity app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch designed to be where you start anything involving text. Drafts is a quick capture note taking focused on making it easy to quickly jot down notes and ideas by always launching ready to type. Drafts is consistently ranked among the top productivity apps in the App Store and has been the winner of many awards, including Macworld's Eddy Award, and the Lifehacker Pack for iPhone and iPad.
Now ready for iOS 9, Drafts 4.5.1 adds new features including:
* Spotlight search integration; iOS system searching will not return results for full text searches of drafts
* iPad multitasking/split view support; Full support for operating in new iOS 9 multitasking views on newer iPads let you use Drafts along side other apps in a sidebar or split view
* iPad Shortcut Bar customization; iPad's enhanced keyboard row can now be customized using Drafts powerful custom keys
* Works great with new Siri features to deep link to drafts with statements like "Remind me of this tomorrow"
Drafts has an all-new watchOS 2.0 app for Apple Watch ready to ship when Apple releases the watch update in the coming days. This app features great native performance, the ability to operate when disconnected from an iPhone and a Glance would quick access to dictation.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Drafts 4.5.1 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Drafts 4.5.1 is a free update for Drafts 4 customers.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an independent software shop that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2015 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.