September 17, 2015 in Project Tracking (E)
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - Capparsa today is pleased to announce an update launched for TimeTag for Mac, bringing one of the most asked-about features: syncing records with the iPhone and iPad. TimeTag is a simple time tracking tool designed for on-the-go freelancers and others who want to track and manage their time quickly and easily.
The app organizes and groups time records by activity, making it simple to see time spent at-a-glance. Exporting records is freely available at any time, and generates spreadsheets and reports that can be used by other apps and services.
With today's update, people can now login to their TimeTag Pro accounts created on their iPhone or iPad, and keep their records, tags and categories in sync automatically on the Mac.
To begin syncing across iOS and OS X, people simply need to:
1) Create an account and purchase a subscription on an iPhone or iPad ($0.99/month or $9.99/year)
2) Sign in on any other device using those same credentials (including Macs)
3) The rest is taken care of by the app
TimeTag 3.0 for the Mac brings other improvements as well, including the ability to sort tags across the app and an improved menubar interface for starting and tagging timers.
TimeTag also includes these great features for free:
* Easy to use interface focused on recording time
* Time Tracking with Descriptive Tags
* Run any number of timers at once
* Unlimited data export (CSV, HTML, Text)
* Fast, functional interface
* Can safely exit the application with an active timer going
* Powerful and easy filter
* No tag or category creation limit
* Automatic tag grouping per day
* Edit time records any time after you stop a timer
* Add in your own time records easily
* Mac OS X 10.10.0 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TimeTag 3.00 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. Syncing across iOS and OS X is available as an in-app purchase of $0.99/month or $9.99/year.
Capparsa is a Dallas, Texas based mobile-first software company. We make your life simpler and happier through easy to use, intuitive and beautiful tools that will increase your productivity. Copyright (C) 2015 Capparsa, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.