October 8, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - San Francisco-based app development firm LoftLab announced today that it has launched its highly anticipated iOS app Radio Royale, which combines a radio player with social networking in a unique and creative new way. Available in the App Store at no-cost, Radio Royale essentially has four main aspects: Radio, Video, Chat, Art and Playlist:
* Radio: Users can access thousands of FM and AM radio stations broadcasting live within their local coverage area - and all at no cost. And unlike many other apps with radio playing capacity, the digital sound quality delivered by Radio Royale is extraordinarily crisp and clear.
* Watch: In addition to listening users can also watch and enjoy a huge range of video content, including: music videos, live performances, rare recordings & artist interviews. Users can watch the music video for the currently playing song by simply tapping the "play" icon at anytime. Additionally, the search function allows users to instantly browse videos for any song or artist.
* Chat: Users can see who else in the global Radio Royale community is listening to the same radio station, and chat with them in real time via in-app messaging. All users get to pick aliases, and so privacy is not a concern.
* Art: When listening to music tracks, users have the option of viewing the fullscreen album cover on their device. Or, they can listen to the song (or news, or talk, or anything else they feel like) in the background.
* Playlist: One of Radio Royale's most impressive features is that users can create a customized list of favorite radio stations simply by tapping the "heart" icon next to it on the list. Users can also switch between their favorite radio stations from their device's lock screen.
Other Radio Royale special features include:
* The ability to search for specific radio stations
* A "Recently Played" section to see radio stations that have been previously accessed
* Easily accessible volume control and mute button
* An outstanding, professional-looking interface that features each station's logo
"Ordinary radio apps are boring, and it's not long before most people head back to their personal music library or to iTunes," commented Michael Chow of LoftLab. "But with Radio Royale, users can find great new radio stations, listen to cool new tracks, and meet new friends - and all from a single app!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
* 23.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Radio Royale 1.01, the new no-cost app that lets users access thousands of radio stations and chat with music lovers, is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Based in San Francisco and founded in 2009, LoftLab specialize in crafting fun and useful iOS and Android apps that delight users of all ages. Boasting an ever-expanding portfolio, their previous apps include: CreamCam, Bubble360, TextCanvas, TonePad and Simplist for iOS and CreamCam for Android. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 LoftLab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.