November 11, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Oderzo, Italy - Redbits Apps today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Space War Shoot 'em up, a multiplayer space shooter game for Apple TV, iPhone and iPad. Space War is designed with quick levels of increasing difficulty to challenge the player. On the Apple TV the game can be played with the Apple TV remote or a compatible game controller. A second controller is required for two player games. On iOS devices, the game can be played with the touch screen, or with a game controller. Two game controllers are required for two player games.
* Super cool soundtracks
* Old style flat graphics
* Easy to play but hard to master
* Endless gameplay
* Big boss fights
* Up to two players (Game Controller required for multi player games)
* Save and restore in-progress games
* Start playing on one device and continue on another device (iCloud account required)
* Runs on iPhone, iPad and the new Apple TV
* Game Center support with achievements and leaderboards
* Supports Game Controllers
* New Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires tvOS 9.0 or later on new Apple TV
Pricing and Availability:
Space War Shoot 'em up is free and available worldwide exclusively through the iOS App Store and the Apple TV App Store in the Games category.
Redbits Apps is an App developer company in Italy, we have been approved by Apple on the first limited beta program when the App Store was launched in 2008. Our first app was one of the first 400 apps published by Apple. Then we continued to develop productivity apps and some games. Some of our apps: Group Text!, Group Email!, Mail . Copyright (C) 2015 Redbits iOS Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.