December 21, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Flight Systems LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Flight Unlimited 2K16 (v1.0), their new game title developed for iOS devices. Flight Unlimited 2K16 is the long awaited sequel to Flight Unlimited Las Vegas. Soar across the beautiful skies of the San Francisco bay area. Flight Unlimited 2K16 utilizes advanced streaming technology to provide some of the best visuals in mobile gaming. The HD scenery is a first in mobile flight simulation.
The game features Ultra high definition satellite imagery of the San Francisco Bay Area and Switzerland. Never before has this level of detail been provided in a mobile Flight Sim. Flight Unlimited is pushing the limits of graphics on mobile devices. Buzz the Golden Gate Bridge, take a fly-by of Alcatraz, scream past Levi Field, and even take a look at the future home of the world champion Golden State Warriors.
* Ultra HD Satellite Imagery covering over 500 SQ Miles
* 4K HD Cockpits for each aircraft modeled from the ground up
* Console Quality Graphics
* The only mobile Flight Sim with Volumetric Clouds
* 24 Hour Day/Night Cycle
* Weather effects
* Trigger failures such as engine trouble and detached wings
* Landmarks such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park, Oracle Arena, and more
* 8 aircraft each modeled with accurate flight physics - New aircraft released weekly
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 1.68 GB
Pricing and Availability:
Flight Unlimited 2K16 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Please contact Todd Schram for free review copies of the game.
Located in Los Angeles, Flight Systems LLC was founded in 2011. Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Flight Systems LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.