January 16, 2016 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Henderson, Nevada - Excel Software introduces RbApp 4.0 for Xojo programmers. These pure Xojo code components require no plugins. RbApp is used to build Mac or Windows desktop applications with Xojo 2013, 2014, 2015 or later. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications including both Carbon and Cocoa frameworks.
RbApp 4.0 adds new enhancements to the powerful RbGrid and RbChart components to create flexible programmatic or human controlled grids, tables, charts and graphs. The RbGrid component adds cell range selection properties and methods to easily implement copy, paste, undo and other functions across a range of cells.
RbChart makes it easy to create dynamic charts and graphs from programmatically controlled definition and data files. A new area bar chart was added to the supported chart types. Charts can be resizable with programmatic control over variables, axis values, colors, fonts, styles, keys and other presentation parameters.
RbApp 4.0 adds new source code sample applications to demonstrate new RbGrid and RbChart features. Drop RbApp into any new or existing Xojo application in minutes. A developer can reduce development time and cost by eliminating the need to design, write and test common application requirements from scratch. RbApp has been used for over a decade in hundreds of commercial applications running on millions of computers.
RbApp empowers applications that require graphics, page layout, data entry and manipulation grids, large text editing files, undo/redo commands, tool palettes, string lists, fast XML storage, cross-platform file management, charts or graphs.
RbApp components include:
* RbGrid - Flexible, scaleable grid with powerful programming control
* RbChart - Dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming
* RbEdit - Large file text editing with undo, find, replace and print
* RbView - Powerful page layout built on Xojo graphic routines
* RbCommand - Undo/redo menu and mouse commands
* RbPalette - Tool bars and palettes for any platform
* RbStringList - String list management to simplify and optimize code
* RbXML - Fast XML read and write of data with minimal programming
* RbHelp - QuickHelp integration for interactive application help
* RbCalendar - Calendar dialog that returns a selected date
* RbLibrary - Text editing, file management and string manipulation routines
The RbApp Single User License is $295. It is compatible with all 32 or 64-bit Mac or Windows desktop applications supported by Xojo. The product includes example applications, a printed and PDF User Guide and royalty-free distribution of compiled applications. Visit the company web site for detailed information, downloadable trial edition or demonstration videos.
Established in 1985, Excel Software provides Windows and Mac OS X software products to thousands of users worldwide. Capabilities include system modeling & simulation, requirements management, software design, code generation, re-engineering, bug tracking, help authoring, software license management, document protection and internet marketing automation. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Excel Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.