April 7, 2016 in Gaming (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Noble Master Games announces the release of "Age of Conquest IV", a simultaneously executed turn-based grand strategy wargame. It is a mix between "Risk" and "Total War" including diplomacy, messaging and governing. The goal of the game is expansion and eventual victory by taking over the world. In addition, similar to Chess, each nation needs to make sure to keep their king safe from enemy capture or the game is over.
A player commands his armies in one of the many ancient to modern countries including the Roman Empire, the Greeks, Carthage, Sparta, Britain and the United States. From Rome to Celtic nations, one creates his own warring experience, wages colossal wars solo, against the AI, or takes on gaming friends in multiplayer games. One can form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory. The game supports cross-platform multiplayer matches against players on PC, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS.
* Turn-based grand strategy wargame with maps & nations from all over the world.
* Challenging AI for single player games based on a genetic algorithm.
* Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat-play including co-op team games.
* Diplomacy, economy and population management
* Map scenarios including Europe, Colonization, Asian Empires, American Wars, World Conquest and more.
* Map editor and a central server to host and distribute player-modded maps.
* Hundreds of factions including the Roman Empire, Carthage, Persia, Celts and Inca amongst others.
* High scores, playing statistics, achievements and multiplayer ELO-ranking.
The development team is a global affair, with contributors from Tokyo, London, Ohio, Boston, St. Petersburg (Florida), Switzerland and South Africa. The artist on the project, Tony Hager, is a 2D/3D artist that has worked alongside Nick Lee and Dan Malone from the Bitmap Brothers. He is a veteran of the 2D-era and previous titles include Sims 2, The Incredible Hulk and Transformers mobile. Sean Beason (EA) brings his industry experience to provide professional music scores to games. Dr. Holger Mauch helped draft the AI for the game.
Age of Conquest IV is available in the English language (other languages in the works). The game can be downloaded directly from the official website or via Steam. Age of Conquest IV comes with two maps provided for free. Additional maps can be downloaded for USD $3.99 each or USD $19.99 for all. For additional information on Age of Conquest IV, such as press kit and promo codes, contact Christoph Aschwanden.
Noble Master is an indie game company with focus on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Inspiring-Life Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.