April 8, 2016 in Music and Recording (F)
[prMac.com] Jerk, Alabama - Sidify Music Converter for Spotify is a powerful Mac converter for Spotify music. Based on removal of DRM (digital right management) from Spotify music, it can convert Spotify songs or playlist to MP3, AAC, and WAV at a 5X conversion speed, at the same time, preserve Spotify music with 100% original quality and keep ID tags after conversion. Sidify Music Converter for Spotify has a concise interface and simple function buttons, making it very easy to use.
The latest version brings newest updates including the following:
1.Support converting to WAV format. In the preference setting, you are not only able to choose MP3 or AAC as output format, but also able to choose WAV. This will satisfy more users' need.
2. Keep the output files list in order. Output files will be listed by albums artists. This change will help user to view their files more clearly after conversion.
Key features of Sidify Music Converter for Spotify for Mac:
* Remove Copy Protection from Spotify Music
* Convert Spotify Music to Plain MP3/AAC/WAV Format
* 5X Faster Conversion Speed & Lossless Output Quality
* Keep Original ID Tags (artist, album, etc) After Conversion
* Support the Latest Version of Mac OS X 10.11 EI Capitan
Pricing and Availability:
Sidify Music Converter for Spotify for Mac is $39.95 ($19.95 for a limit-time) which is a one-time fee.
Sidify Inc. is a professional software development company engaged in audio conversion for Spotify Music, Apple Music and any other popular music. There are two hot products. One is Spotify music Converter which can convert Spotify Music to plain MP3/AAC/WAV format while the other is Apple Music Converter, a well-designed audio converter for Apple Music. For product purchase, Sidify Inc. promises life-long free updates, free technical support and 60 days money back guarantee if not satisfied with the product since purchased. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Sidify Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.