April 27, 2016 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - Next Freedom is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of AllSync 2 (v1.0.2), their new utility app developed for Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. AllSync 2 allows you to have contacts synchronized in different places: work & personal contacts (e.g. Exchange and iCloud) can be merged to see the same address book in Outlook, Gmail or in the iPhone. It's also possible to "mirror" the address book to another account (e.g. Yahoo) to have a safe and always available backup.
AllSync 2 it's better than similar apps due to the number of scenarios covered:
* Works with a "2-way sync" that allows you to merge changes you've made to your address books
* Works with a "1-way sync" to mirror or replace a source address book to a target address book
* Works with most providers: Google, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, ATMail, FastMail, Flowfact, Fruux, GMX, Mail.de, Mailbox.org, Memotoo, Mykolab, Orange.fr, OwnCloud, Posteo, Web.de, Yandex
* (Coming Soon) it will work with other providers: LDAP, Dropbox, Mail, etc.
* 2-way sync: keeps two address book in sync: e.g. keeps Google and Yahoo in sync: if you change a Google/Yahoo contact AllSync updates the corresponding Yahoo/Google contact
* From everywhere to everywhere: 2-way sync Google and Yahoo. Or backup iCloud to Google. Or 1-way sync Google personal to Google work.
* Backup & Restore: erases and replaces information: e.g. backup or restore your Google contacts using an iCloud dedicated address book
* Incremental sync: works with just updated contacts from the last sync
* Smart-match contacts: automatically matches your contacts using email or name
* Import contacts: add missing contacts
* Detailed info: know exactly what's changed in every sync
Pricing and Availability:
AllSync 2 (v1.0.2) is available on the App Store for just $0.99 / GBP0.79 / 0,99 Euro for a limited time. AllSync 2 is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. AllSync 2 requires OS 7.0 or newer and 50.7 MB of free space. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact us. Screenshots, icons and other related media are available.
Founded in 2016 by Riccardo Pietrucci, Next Freedom provides general solutions for general problems to "find your next freedom to live your life." All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Next Freedom Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.