May 16, 2016 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Bilbao, Spain - The millions of kids and parents who already love Edujoy Entertainment's Educational Games for Kids, along with those who have yet to discover why the critically acclaimed and globally popular app has earned more than 20,000 5-star reviews, can now celebrate the arrival of the newest version 2.25.
Version 2.25 of Educational Games for Kids writes the next chapter in one of the most successful educational apps in history by enhancing speed and improving overall usability. As with previous versions, kids of all ages - from pre-schoolers to tweens - will enjoy 12 fun and stimulating games that are uniquely designed to improve memory, concentration, language skills, coordination, reflexes, cognitive skills, analytical abilities, logic skills, creativity and imagination:
1. Jobs, in which kids connect occupations with their associated tools.
2. Labyrinth, in which kids identify the correct path of a ball so it can reach the target in the shortest amount of time.
3. Pizza Shop, in which kids follow the Head Chef's instructions and prepare pizzas.
4. Hidden Objects, in which kids scan pictures to find hidden objects.
5. Puzzles, in which kids match pieces to form beautiful pictures.
6. Pets, in which kids match animals to their corresponding natural habitat.
7. Draw & Color, in which kids learn step-by-step how to create artwork (this is also an ideal way for parents to draw and create with their kids).
8. Apples & Train, in which kids help place apples in wagons, while they learn how to count in different languages.
9. Music, in which kids match classical music instruments with their associated sounds and melodies.
10. Shapes & Knots, in which kids link shapes with their associated boxes.
11. Rabbits & Burrows, in which kids try to spot disguised rabbits as they attempt to escape their burrow.
12. Gemstones, in which kids line-up three or more jewels of the same color.
In addition, the app's kid-friendly buttons and controls make it easy for kids to pick the game they want to play, choose the desired degree of difficulty, and so on. And to keep kids from getting bored, each game becomes slightly more challenging as puzzles are solved, levels are cleared, and so on. Other special features include: interactive images, delightful animation, stimulating music and excellent sound effects.
"Educational Games for Kids helps children learn in a fun way through different themes and scenarios, such as animals, music, labyrinths, professions, drawing boards, and more!" commented a spokesperson from Edujoy Entertainment. "Kids love playing the different games, and parents and educators love that each game is specifically designed as an educational tool!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 29.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Educational Games for Kids 2.25 is Free (with in-app purchase) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. The app includes several games at no-cost and all games can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.
Edujoy Entertainment brings together app development experts with leading professionals in early childhood education, so that parents feel confident that their children are in good hands. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Edujoy Entertainment S.L. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.