June 6, 2016 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Denver, Colorado - St. Clair Software is happy to release Default Folder X 5.0.5 today. Default Folder X's custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you quickly navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, file information, Spotlight tagging and comments are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
This version of Default Folder X provides a number of compatibility fixes, increased reliability of its folder switching mechanism, and smoother performance in its Finder-click feature. Anyone using Default Folder X 5 should update to version 5.0.5.
What's New in Default Folder X 5.0.5:
* Resolved unreliable switching between folders on some machines, especially when running Yosemite.
* Clicking on Finder windows now works faster and more smoothly.
* Added support for Alfred 3.
* Added compatibility with Geneious.
* You can now choose between iTerm2 and Terminal when opening folders in a terminal application.
* Fixed a problem that could cause an application to crash if it didn't properly handle accessibility requests while in the background.
* Fixed a bug that could cause Default Folder X to "get lost" and not know what folder the file dialog was showing.
* Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.11
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 5.0.5 is a free update for existing version 5 users. New licenses are $34.95 (USD) and upgrades from version 4 and prior are $14.95. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information. St. Clair Software strongly recommends that anyone using Default Folder X on El Capitan install this update.
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 271 S. Emerson Street, Denver, CO, USA 80209. Copyright (C) 1988-2016 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.