June 11, 2016 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas - Independent Developer, Nick Culbertson is proud to announce the release of Epic Orchestra 1.0, a swipe-based rhythm game designed specifically for Apple TV. The developer created this game to combine his two passions: music and retro games. Epic Orchestra excels at connecting the player to the music, having ultra-responsive swipe controls, and being easy to play, hard to master.
You're the Maestro conducting the orchestra as they perform music from legendary composers such as Grieg, Beethoven, Mozart, and more. Feel the beat as you progress your way through various rhythmic challenges. With Epic Orchestra, you'll connect to these classic tunes like never before as you swipe your pixel baton left, right, up, and down.
* Works on Apple TV w/ Siri Remote
* Game Center Leaderboards
* 27 Game Center Achievements
* 15 levels (5 free/10 IAP)
* Variable difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
* Full classical music score
* Power-ups & quirky animations
Epic Songs Included:
* Gymnopedie no.1- Erik Satie
* Puck - Edvard Grieg
* Canon in D - Johann Pachelbel
* Prelude in G minor - S. Rachmaninoff
* Maple Leaf Rag - Scott Joplin
Plus 10 more with IAP:
* Morning Mood - Edvard Grieg
* Partita in A minor - J.S. Bach
* Pathetique - Ludwig Von Beethoven
* Cello Suite no.1 - J.S. Bach
* Etude Opus 10 no.12 - Frederic Chopin
* Dr. Gradus Ad Parnassus - C. Debussy
* Moonlight Sonata 3rd - L. Beethoven
* Turkish March - Amadeus Mozart
* Golliwogg's Cakewalk - C. Debussy
* Prelude no.1 - J.S. Bach
* Fourth-Generation Apple TV
* tvOS 9.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Epic Orchestra 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the tvOS App Store. A convenient $1.99 in-app purchase is available to unlock all songs.
Moby Pixel is a mobile app development studio in Dallas, Texas. The journey began in 2010 when I got the iPad 1, my first mobile device. At the time, the App Store was pretty sparse. I kept searching for apps that didn't exist--so I decided to start making them! Over the years, our catalog has continued to grow with new ideas while maintaining and updating our existing body of work. The name itself is intended to embody our adventurous mindset for creating and sharing digital things. Thanks for joining us on this journey. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Moby Pixel. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.