June 23, 2016 in FileMaker (F)
[prMac.com] San Marcos, California - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker(R) Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of PDF Manipulator DC Edition version 18.104.22.168 for Macintosh and Windows computers. PDF Manipulator DC is compatible with FileMaker 14-15 for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit), FileMaker 15 for Mac (64-bit), FileMaker 14 for Mac (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8/10, Mac OS X 10.10-10.11, and Adobe(R) Acrobat Pro DC.
With PDF Manipulator DC, you can:
* Insert or extract data from PDF form fields and FileMaker Pro
* Extract text content and metadata from a PDF document directly into your FileMaker solution
* Combine and delete multiple PDF documents into a single PDF from within your FileMaker solution
* Add any number of PDF pages anywhere into an existing PDF document
* Delete individual or multiple pages from a PDF document
* Browse for PDF documents or folders from your FileMaker solution
* Access, open, and save PDF documents to specific folder locations
PDF Manipulator DC offers:
* More efficient processing with a fully redesigned plug-in
* Enhanced consistency for cross-platform development
* Added 64-bit compatibility for both Windows and Mac
* The ability to show and hide Acrobat Pro (Windows only)
This plug-in's release also marks PCI's transition from downloadable zipped files to installer packages. PDF Manipulator DC is the first of PCI's products to feature an installer package for both Mac and Windows downloads, making it even easier to install, register, and uninstall the plug-in.
The PDF Manipulator DC plug-in starts at an annual subscription basis of $80 per user/per year with 5, 10, and 25 user packages available. Existing PDF Manipulator users are eligible for a 35% discount the first year. There are no scripting rewrites needed to convert from PDF Manipulator to PDF Manipulator DC. Please note that use of this plug-in requires either a full version of Acrobat Professional or an active subscription of Adobe DC. Please visit the PDF Manipulator DC Edition website for additional pricing information.
Please contact Sales via email or phone for additional questions.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Productive Computing, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.