October 10, 2016 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - AppYogi Software today is pleased to announce the update for One Chat 2.0, the company's new utility app developed exclusively for macOS. One Chat App features a unique capability of segregating multiple messaging services in a single window. The latest version comes with "Password Protection". Now lock/unlock all messaging services with a single password.
Customize notification alerts as per individual accounts for all services. Menu bar icon shows unread messages count for individual services.
"Single App to manage all messaging services"
* WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Telegram, WeChat, Skype, Slack and HipChat .
What's New in Version 2.0:
* Added more services, Google Hangouts, Hip Chat, WeChat
* Supports New macOS Sierra Version: 10.12
* Password Protection for privacy
* Now use two different accounts of every service(messenger)
* Add/Remove services from left menu, as per the requirement
* Customize Notifications as per different accounts
* Fixed Media(Picture, Video or music) upload and download issue
* Fixed URL click issue in Facebook messenger
* Bug fixes
Why One Chat???
"One Chat - All in one messenger, a must have for all," explained Bharath Patel, co-founder of Bangalore based AppYogi Software. "One Chat App saves time managing all different messaging apps and increases productivity."
The following features will say it ALL:
* Send and receive(download) Photos, Videos, doc, PDF..etc directly on PC
* Use two parallel accounts of any service
* Password Protection for privacy
* Get respective Notifications alerts and quick reply from the same
* Customize notification as per the requirement
* Check unread respective messages count, right in the menu bar
* Go Full-screen! Chat with your friends distraction free on the full screen mode
* Light weight which consumes minimum system memory about 70% low
* Upto 80% Lower battery consumption
* User Interface enhanced to support Retina Display
* Easy to use interface
* Best in the market
Under the hood improvements:
* Avg. CPU usage reduced from 8% to 2%
* Avg. Energy consumption reduced from High to Low
* Low memory consumption (download size just 2.4MB)
* Optimized for 64 bit Architecture
* Reduced RAM usage
All this makes 2.0 the most powerful and efficient version of "One Chat" yet.
One Chat 2.0 is compatible with the following versions of macOS:
* "Sierra" (10.12)
* "El Capitan" (10.11)
* "Yosemite" (10.10)
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
One Chat 2.0 is usually $19.99. Users can take advantage of a special 50%-off sale price of only $9.99 (USD), which is good now through October 31, 2016. The app is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Social Networking category. One Chat 2.0 is a free upgrade for One Chat 1.0 users. And future updates will be free for all current and new users.
AppYogi, derived from upyogi, meaning 'useful' in Hindi. We handcraft apps that are useful and help you do small things more efficiently, making you more productive. We have just started, and bigger, brighter things are yet to come; stay tuned. If you like our apps feel free to drop a word of praise, who doesn't like a bit of flattery. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 AppYogi Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.