November 15, 2009 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Medford, OR - AppleSource Software, maker of popular business and internet applications for Mac OS X, has released an update to TimeNet, their time and billing solution for freelancers and small business owners. This update is free for all licensed TimeNet users.
TimeNet is a full-featured suite for designers, consultants and other professionals who need total control over clients, projects, tasks, billing, scheduling and more. While TimeNet is incredibly powerful, it features a unique user interface that's very different and far simpler than all of the other time and billing applications on Mac OS X. This is because TimeNet has been around for almost 10 years and has evolved a lot while at the same time taking an innovative and original approach to time and billing software.
* Built for Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
* Incredibly Easy to Learn Interface
* Powerful Project Management
* Track categories, clients, projects, expenses, taxes, mileage and more
* Create beautiful full-color reports to find out which clients and employees are most valuable and where you spend most of your time
* Document Everything with Detailed Note Support
* Global Control of Timers via the Menu Bar
* Automatic rounding of time to nearest 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes
* Fully Networkable
This 3.9.22 release is a complete overhaul of the TimeNet software. Almost everything has been rewritten to be faster, more stable and easier to use. Every window has been redesigned and all core functionality has been improved to take advantage of multi-core processors and other Snow Leopard advancements (though TimeNet runs on Mac OS 10.4 and up). TimeNet 3.9.22 also includes a handful of new features and feature improvements. For full release notes, more information and download links, please visit the AppleSource Software website.
For almost 10 years, AppleSource Software has been serving fun and practical productivity applications for Apple's wonderful Mac OS X. We are a unique blend of young and talented software developers, marketing and design specialists and general tech enthusiasts brewed locally from the Pacific Northwest. We pride ourselves on creating software with brilliant interfaces, innovative feature-sets and top-notch customer support.