December 14, 2009 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Cork, Ireland - Triplespin today is proud to announce GMate Mail 1.4.2, an update to their popular Gmail enhancing solution for iPhone and iPod Touch. GMate Mail is the only GMail application in the AppStore with support for Photos, GPS, Templates and one touch switching between multiple accounts. Quite simply, there is nothing else like it.
GMate Mail works with the both offline GMail as well as old style connection-only GMail, provides direct support for standard GMail accounts or those hosted via Google Apps, and with an emphasis on security, GMate Mail only connects via SSL (never over unprotected http). GMate Mail is packed with innovative features - Just received an important email from home or work? Hit the "Call" button and GMate will figure out who sent you the email and ring them back for you, straight away. There is no easier way to use GMail on your iPhone.
* Super-fast preview of all your email accounts while GMail loads in the background
* Send Photos straight from gmail
* Important email? One touch phones them back
* Templates - don't type more than you have too
* Location support, emailing directions has never been easier
* One touch swapping between accounts
* Full screen text entry - so much more comfortable than the normal GMail TextBox.
* Automatically uses the highest possible security when connecting to GMail
* Loads more
If you're a GMail pro, you'll love this app. If you're not a power GMail user then with GMate Mail you soon will be.
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.0 or later
* 0.6 MB Hard Drive space
* Internet connection
* One or more Gmail account(s)
Pricing and Availability:
GMate Mail 1.4.2 for iPhone is currently available for $4.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in historic Cork, Ireland, Triplespin is a privately held company founded in 2004 by Mike Butler. With a sole focus on the Mac platform, Triplespin's aim is to develop unique Mac and iPhone products, as well as provide customized development solutions. Copyright 2004-2009 Triplespin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google, Gmail, and the Google logo, are registered trademarks of Google Inc.