August 30, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Luxembourg - Houdah Software, publisher of HoudahSpot and HoudahGeo, today is proud to announce the immediate availability of ACTPrinter 3.0 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. With ACTPrinter all your documents travel with you - on your iPhone. Ever wondered why you always end up printing those so-called electronic tickets, boarding passes, bar codes, and more?
Wasted a sheet of paper to remember that "will call" pickup number? No more! Beyond serving as a medium for tickets and the like, ACTPrinter is also a document reader. Take emails, web pages, letters, and more with you for reading on the go.
ACTPrinter serves a printer for "virtual paper" stored on iPhone or iPod touch. Documents finally become mobile. Electronic tickets attain ultimate convenience. Bar codes may be scanned right off the display of your iPhone or iPod touch.
ACTPrinter 3.0 fulfills the number one feature request. Printouts may now be organized in sections. New printouts are always added to the Inbox. From there one may, for example, file it to a Read or a Pending section.
* Print from any Mac / PC application to iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Integration with Mac OS X PDF Services. PDF service is installed on first launch of ACTPrinter Mac
* Installed as a virtual printer on Windows PC
* Mac / PC and iPhone pair seamlessly using Bonjour aka ZeroConf
* Portrait and landscape viewing. Pinch zoom
* Compatible with Tiger and Leopard and Snow Leopard. Some features require Leopard or better.
* Compatible with Windows XP, Vista & 7
* iPhone OS 3.2 or better
* Mac with AirPort card. Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard or Snow Leopard
* PC with WiFi card. Windows XP, Vista or 7
Pricing and Availability:
ACTPrinter is priced at $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store. The Mac client software, ACTPrinter Mac, is available for free from the Houdah Software web site. The Windows client software, ACTPrinter Win, is available for free from the Houdah Software web site.
Houdah Software s.a r.l is a small company based in Luxembourg Europe. The company was founded in late 2005 by Pierre Bernard. Apple, Macintosh, Mac, Spotlight, iPhone, iPod, WebObjects and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.