November 18, 2010 in iWork (E)
[prMac.com] Central, Hong Kong - FaCILISI today is pleased to announce that complimentary samples of their iWork Pages Templates for Mac and iPad will be included on the CD packaged with the latest issue of iCreate Magazine (#88, on sale Nov. 18, English edition). The English edition of the international publication, known as "the creative magazine for Mac users," is available in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. FaCILISI's 1500+ professionally designed, editable templates enable the effortless creation of brochures, flyers, postcards, posters, business cards, invoices, tri-folds, and envelopes. Users need only add their own text and pictures to create stylish documents in iWork Pages for Mac OS X, or iPad Pages for iOS.
For those without the services of an experienced graphic designer, templates offer an inexpensive, practical alternative. iWork, Apple's highly successful application for Macintosh, consists of three components: Pages (documents), Numbers (spreadsheets), and Keynote (presentations). Pages provides both word processing and layout and design capabilities. The application is template-friendly; Apple includes over 180 of their own design, for resumes, brochures, school reports, or invitations. And the application's new sibling, Pages for iPad, includes 16 starter templates.
FaCILISI iWork Pages Templates offers the user an additional 1500+ templates from which to choose. The FaCILISI STORE website, itself of exemplary design, facilitates the browsing experience by displaying templates under three headings: Categories (14), Themes (16), and Packages (40). The 14 Categories are: Brochures (horizontal or vertical), Flyers (h or v or tri-fold), Postcards (h or v), Posters (h or v), Letterheads & Envelopes & Business Cards & Invoices, and Pages iPad. One can easily navigate through the hundreds of templates in each category. Each can be purchased individually, fostering a mix'n'match approach.
* FaCILISI offers iPad Pages Templates, additional templates for iPad Pages
* There are more than 200 templates from which to choose in iPad Pages Templates
* FaCILISI offers iWork Pages Templates, additional templates for Macintosh Pages
* There are over 1500 templates from which to choose in iWork Pages Templates
* Templates are available for Brochures, Posters, Flyers, Stationery, and more
* All templates are editable, and elements from different templates may be combined
* Templates are available individually or pre-packaged
* The new Invoice templates match the stationery, and include easily editable tables for text and number entries
* The new tri-fold templates enable the easy design of flyers
* iWork Pages Templates are colorful, effective, and professionally designed
The 16 different Themes are classic designs, each available in 4 different colors and 4 different styles, with templates for most of the previously mentioned Categories. For an assortment of different templates from a single Theme, there are large or small Packages. Each download includes both ISO (A4) and US formats. Shopping on and downloading from the site is a completely enjoyable experience, in English or French, and FaCILISI accepts a wide variety of payments.
"I hope many thousands of Mac users try our free templates in the print edition of iCreative magazine. iPad and iWork Pages Templates are the ideal solution for the small business owner, professional, institution, or individual," commented Marc Abellan, Head Designer. "All our templates are easily editable to suit any project or document."
* US English and French
* Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 processor
* 512MB of RAM; 1GB recommended
* Approximately 1.2GB of available disk space (full iWork '09 install)
* Mac OS X v10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later
* FaCILISI iWork Pages Templates are compatible with Pages '08 and '09
* FaCILISI iPad Pages Templates are compatible with Pages iPad
Pricing and Availability:
iWork Pages Templates and iPad Pages Templates are available individually for $0.99 (USD or equivalent in other currencies), or in complete packages priced from $9.99 to $19.99. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Hong Kong, FaCILISI designs and markets over 1500 templates for use with Apple's iWork Pages application. Headed by Marc Abellan, a French graphic designer with over 10 years experience in Europe, the US, and Asia, the company was founded in 2008. FaCILISI is a division of Green Square Group Ltd. Copyright (C) 2010 FaCILISI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iWork, and Pages are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.