April 15, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Breek today is pleased to announce the release and immediately availability of The Zoo HD 1.0, their new educational app developed for Apple's devices (iPad(TM), iPhone(TM), Mac(TM) OS X).
* 20 high-quality original drawings
* Real animals sounds, selected to be pleasant for children
* 4 languages (English, French, German, Portuguese)
* Image & sound quiz to test the children and their parents!
* Image & sound Flip-book (new!)
* Names clearly written out, read in a child's or mother's voice
* Names, sounds and voices (de)activatable
* Visual effects (new!)
* Interface optimized for iPad(TM), iPhone(TM) 4, 3Gs, 3G, iPod(TM) touch
* Mac(TM) OS X version available
Toddlers will use it as a classic picture book, children will learn a second or third language while playing and having fun. The Zoo HD was developed by parents for their children, with the help of a schoolteacher. It offers a fun and interactive approach to stimulate your child's mind. The kids of the development team, Lea, Vivi, Louis, Yanis and Helene, take an active part in the project by designing, testing and declaring it fit for duty. Drawings were done by Rudy Spiessert, a gifted author and illustrator of comics.
* Compatible with iPad(TM), iPhone(TM), Mac(TM) OS X
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later for iPhone(TM) & iPad(TM)
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later for Mac(TM)
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability
The Zoo HD 1.0 is $3.99, The Zoo for iPhone 1.0 is $1.99, The Zoo 1.0 (for Mac OSX(TM)) is $3.99, (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category. iPhone(TM), iPad(TM) and Mac(TM) versions are identical except for the list of animals present on the iPad(TM) and Mac(TM).
Located in Rambouillet, France, Breek specializes in developing websites and iPhone, iPad and OSX apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Breek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.