May 17, 2011 in Web Design (E)
[prMac.com] Highlands Ranch, Colorado - Before Dawn Solutions today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Nuggit/Nuggit Express a quick, powerful and efficient text editor. Nuggit/Nuggit Express is based on the skEdit code base, so it is able to share bundles, scripts and snippets with skEdit. Nuggit/Nuggit Express brings a clean and efficient interface to text editing tasks without compromising on the tools. Nuggit/Nuggit Express is the perfect tool for those quick and dirty file and manipulations.
* Code folding.
* Code Hinting - display suggestions as you type
* Code Quick linking.
* Rich and Extensible Code Snippets library
* Rich and extensible Utility scripts, script can be added with extensions
* Configurable editor and file management
* Support Apple Scriptable
* Tabbed windows to edit multiple files without clutter
* Code navigator to quickly jump between sections of code
* Line numbering
* Bracket matching
* Block indenting
* Syntax-aware indenting
* Automatically replace character entities as they are typed
* Support for a wide array of text encodings
* End-tag completion
* Automatically save every N seconds
* Customizable and shareable syntax highlighting themes
* Quick search to quickly find text in a document
* Color blender and hexadecimal converter
* Library of character entities
Nuggit Express is a light weight editor that is your go to editor for quickly getting the job done.
Pricing and Availability:
Nuggit/Nuggit Express is available immediately for a introductory price of $9.99 (USD) from both the Mac App Store and the Before Dawn Solution Website.
Before Dawn Solutions was started in 2003, and specializes in custom application development for customers, we also offer hosting services. Before Dawns Solutions, also develops and maintains, websites. Before Dawn Solutions has several iPhone/iPad/iPod applications in development, which will be released shortly. Copyright (C) 2011 Before Dawn Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.