May 30, 2011 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Orlando, Florida - Holderness Media Inc. today is pleased to announce the release of Dawjuh Ball 1.0 for Mac OS X. Dawjuh Ball for iPhone mixes elements of air hockey, dodge ball, and ping pong into one super addictive cocktail of fun and madness! Protect your Dawjuh Ball from orange and violet orbs set to destroy you. Outlive the clock and collect points! Protect yourself from the chaos by taking shelter inside bubble shields and triggering explosives. Strategically dodge and hide behind planks to reflect orbs away from you.
How long can you survive? Can you beat the 7th level?
* Collect points by avoiding deadly orange and violet orbs
* Flashing white orbs reward you with explosives, extra lives, etc. Grab them
* Hide behind planks to use them as protective shields and to reflect other orbs
* Remain calm when under attack! Spazzing will get you nowhere
* Fun, fun, fun, fun
* Clean, simple user interface
* Featuring soundtrack by electronic artist The Landwhale
* Casual, yet challenging game play
* Compatible with Intel based Macintosh computers running OS 10.6.6 and above
* Requires OS 10.6.6 and above (Snow Leopard)
* 12.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dawjuh Ball 1.0 for Mac 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Games category. Also available for iOS.
Located in Orlando, Florida/United States, Holderness Media Inc. was founded in 2011 by Christopher Rice. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Holderness Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.