July 14, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - Set in a world made entirely of fabric, wool and yarn, this physics-based puzzler let's you play Cataline the ginger cat which has to fly and land safely in a fish bowl to catch a meal. In order to do so, you have to launch her from a thimble and knitting needles and just let her fly and fall into a fish bowl:
* Launch Cataline the cat into the air and land safely in the fish bowls to clear the levels
* Throw yarn balls at kittens trapped in the dungeons by the diabolical Snowman
* Avoid hitting Cataline against the walls. A perfect landing gives perfect bonus points
* Try to get all the floating stars
* Avoid enemies like Flying Pirate ships, falling missiles, rain drops, castle guards and more
* 60 levels over 2 "seasons" with new levels to come through free subsequent updates
* HD graphics with beautiful embroidered tapestry and stitched artwork to enjoy
* Game Center Leader Board to pit your high scores against other players
Cataline is easy to play but gradually gets tricky. Armed with balls of yarn, you can help Cataline by avoiding or destroying enemies that gets in her way.
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 10.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cataline HD 1.01 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A limited number of iTunes App Store promo codes are available for press and review sources. Send me an email to request a code for the iPad version of Cataline.
Headquartered in Singapore, independent developer Afzainizam Zahari has been making games since 2002, focusing on developing Flash games for mobile devices. What started off as an experiment is now an independent game development studio; developing games for the current ubiquitous mobile and tablet devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Afzainizam Zahari. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.