August 11, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Bologna, Italy - NuOxygen Game Publishing has announced an amazing price cut for Monster Trouble HD 1.03, their action and strategy game for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The 3D, multi-touch implementation of the "Game of the Week" created by the company that reinvented the TD genre brings real time action and strategy in a fully and smooth 3D addictive game. At this price of $1.99 USD instead of $5.99 USD you can't miss Monster Trouble HD. Get it now! Get it Fast! For new releases and special deals on all of our games follow us on twitter.
Monster Trouble HD Description:
Stop the monsters invasion. Now presenting a new version with the Mount Evil Survival Level. In a world populated by Goblins and Ogres, the country dwellers gather to defend their houses from a Horde of monsters that, wave after wave filter out of various caves. You must survive the onslaught to get a chance and move on to the next level.
When it comes to game play, Monster Trouble isn't conventional, you can't sit down and watch! You must build your defenses using a variety of wooden and brick structures then populate them with a cast of characters ranging from farmers to hunters. When monsters die you have to quickly snatch up the loot they drop before it disappears, and sometime you must take action by dropping some sort of grenade and blow the little guy up.
If you think you know everything about strategy, action and defense games then you must try Monster Trouble, and even though it may feel familiar you will discover enough small tweaks in the gameplay to make it a worthwhile experience.
* New Mount Evil Survival Level in app
* Terrific 3D graphics
* 36 Levels packed with fun
* Survival playing mode on every level
* A terrific cast of characters. Farmer, Hunter, Old Grandma, Fire Eater, Gipsy
* 10 types of towers, each with unique features
* 10 different types of Monsters to fight
* 10 wonderful maps, Granny's farm, The Mill, The crossroad, Gunter's hut, The circus, The dry river, The island, The village, Mount Evil
* Now localized in English, French, Italian and Japanese
* Added a new game mode: survival mode on every level
* Added a new character called manny and a new level
* Added credits screen
* Three times faster level boost loading
* Every second tap on a villager the building health is shown
* Water can be used to stun monsters
* Potions damage area increased
* Turned into universal
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd/4th Gen iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 153 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monster Trouble HD 1.03 is now $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Monster Trouble HD comes also in the iPhone only version and a Lite Universal for free.
Based in Bologna, Italy, NuOxygen is an internationally focused publisher of videogames and tools situated in Bologna, Italy and is working with four videogame studios capable of high level productions. NuOxygen specializes in the publication of interactive entertainment software and graphic tools but provides also commercial and industrial Apps. An ambitious team with long-time experience in the game industry, an innovative corporate concept, and a strong network of global partners are NuOxygen's great advantages. Copyright (C) 2011 NuOxygen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.