September 16, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - InnoLab has introduced Cosmic Ball FREE 1.0. InnoLab challenges gamers to play basketball in outer space with the launch of its full-featured free version Cosmic Ball application for iOS, an app that puts a fast-paced new spin on a classic game. Players race the clock to make as many baskets as they can. But in space, players cannot use their hands to aim the basketball - they must bounce it off a platform that is controlled by tilting the iPhone or iPad. In an added twist, the basketball can be made more or less bouncy in midair.
"You have to use your quick reflexes to not drop the basketball," said Chinh Nguyen, creator of Comic Ball. "It's a fast-paced game that requires a lot of smart strategy to win."
Featuring high resolution 3D graphics, Cosmic Ball includes 9 challenging levels to test both speed and coordination. Players must think fast because they cannot move to the next level until they make many baskets quickly. Cosmic Ball FREE also awards bonus points for sinking the basketball from longer distances.
To keep players engaged and excited, Cosmic Ball FREE adds new challenges as they advance through the levels, including:
* Bouncing the basketball off platforms with unusual shapes
* Avoiding the obstacles to make the basket
* Keeping 2 basketballs in the air without letting them drop
Features of the Cosmic Ball FREE app include:
* Special effects in space.
* Fast-paced action: Act fast to get the basketball in the hoop and move to the next level
* Challenging strategy game: With 9 levels, Cosmic Ball keeps players entertained for hours
* Control the action: Users can tilt their iPhone or iPad to move the platform and not drop the basketball
* High resolution graphics: The 3D images were designed for both the iPhone and iPad
* Compatible with Game Center: Show off top scores to friends
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 19.1 MB
Pricing and availability:
Cosmic Ball FREE 1.0 is free and available to download through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Australia, InnoLab specializes in creating mobile applications and games for the iPhone, iPad and Android. Their latest apps are Cosmic Ball and Cosmic Ball FREE, currently available in the App Store. Copyright (C) 2011 InnoLab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.