September 15, 2011 in Medical (E)
[prMac.com] Brooklyn, New York - Mografi is proud to release a substantial update to the iOS app Anatomy In Motion. This release brings universal support with a new native iPad interface as well as new and improved features.
"This is a significant update that we are very excited to share with our customers. We listened to users of Anatomy In Motion, and checked in with Medical and Massage Therapy professors and students. Based on their feedback we have added some of the most requested improvements and new features!" Joe Russ, Co-creator of Anatomy in Motion.
New Features Include:
* Universal Support for all iOS Devices
* Totally Redesigned Interface Optimized for the iPad
* Note Taking For Each Muscle Featured
* Enhanced Animations with Higher Temporal Resolution for Greater Clarity
* Real Time Study Feedback and Statistics
Anatomy In Motion 2.0 is available starting today in the Apple appstore.
Take Your Muscles With You
* Medical students
* Athletes, Coaches, Physical Trainers
* Physical Therapists, Massage therapists, Chiropractors
Beauty and Brains:
* Beautifully rendered and medically accurate myology illustrations in high definition
* Developed by Melissa Finley, Licensed Massage Therapist and graduate of The Swedish Institute NYC
* Retina display and iPad support with high definition flashcards
* Unique to Anatomy In Motion, Explore muscle layering, from the skeleton to the most superficial layer
* Over 450 flashcards, featuring over 225 unique muscles
* Isolate each muscle individually to clearly view the attachment to the skeleton
Muscles In Action:
* Over 100 action animations, showing the muscle movements
Top Of The Class:
* Over 650 study questions - USMLE, MCAT, and medical professional board quality
* Sectional quizzes let you focus your study, while the cumulative exam randomly pulls from all of the quizzes
* Multiple-choice questions are randomly arranged to keep you challenged
* Keep track of your progress with the Exam and Quiz Statistics
* Searchable Index of every muscle featured in Anatomy In Motion
* Bookmark your favorite (or least favorite) muscle for further study
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 48.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Anatomy In Motion 2.0 is $23.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category.
MOGRAFI is the creative outlet of Joe Russ, who is an art director and motion graphics artist based in New York City. Copyright (C) 2011 MOGRAFI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.