September 23, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Some of the most popular games on the App Store are games that are easy to pick up and play, intuitive, visually pleasing to the eye, and highly addicting! Super Stack Attack from Flaming Mitten Studios is all that, and so much more!
In this physics-based game of precision and skill, it is your job to help stack Sprint, Dopey, Punch, Grim, Sally, Bumpz, Jafa, El Stacko and Arthur! These hilarious and comical characters love getting stacked and it's all they do, but without your assistance and aid, it's a lonely existence in Stackville when they can't feel a fellow citizen on top of their heads! Help save the day for the poor Stackingtons, and stack as many as you can on top of each other without causing them to tumble! It's simple, it's hilarious, and its stacks of fun!
Super Stack Attack also features a challenge mode with various unique gameplay modes. Battle through the challenges and against the clock to unlock the fiendish challenges as you progress throughout the game, tame the crane's uncontrollable speed, and ride the rickety cart!
Super Stack Attack has it all, and even supports Super High-Definition Graphics on Retina supported hardware.
Super Stack Attack in the press:
* "Super Stack Attack matches the definition of casual gaming to a tee" - 4/5 148apps.com
* "If you're after a new pick-up-and play game......you won't go wrong with this one" - Arcadelife
* "...sunny puzzler" - thumb-culture.com
* "Super Stack Attack is one of 'those' games. It's cheap, disposable, charming and simple." - digitallydownloaded.net
* "Graphically, the game looks fantastic" - thegamerwithkids.com
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 16.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Super Stack Attack 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Flaming Mitten Studios Ltd. is a small independent games and app development company from the UK. Copyright (C) 2011 Flaming Mitten Studios Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.