October 11, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - OrionArts today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Airhead Adam 1.0, their first game for iPhone and iPod touch. Airhead Adam will be released free during the period of October. So be sure to grab a copy this season!
Play as Adam, the first of the human race and course through space in one of the most vibrant representation of the cosmos. Manoeuver your way through obstacles collecting dazzling stars sparkling bubbles. Dodge an in coming asteroid or bash right through it, all within a simple tap of the finger. Our unique style of "Single Thumb Tapping Control" is set to keep players captivated for endless hours of enjoyment. AirHead Adam will prove that "Single Thumb Tapping" can be addictive.
Stay tuned for the Airhead Adam Halloween update in October.
* 3 difficulties, 9 planets and an unlimited Exploration mode. Epic
* Dodge and navigate through challenging levels.
* Engage aliens spaceships and spit your way through with your Air Bubbles
* Upgrade Adam's powerups with stars amassed through your adventures
* Beautiful galaxy themed graphics
* Accumulate combos to boost your scores
* Unique controls
* Unlock numerous items
* Unlock cool alter egos to play with different skills
* Humorous sound effects
* Adorable sound tracks
* Tons of achievements for you to unlock
* Share your Hi-Scores with friends through Openfeint, Game Center, Facebook and Twitter
* Expect regular updates with new features and levels
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* iOS 4.0 Tested
* 24.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Airhead Adam 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
OrionArts is a small independent game studio based in Sunny Island Singapore. It was established in 2011 with the idea to create and entertain. Here in OrionArts, we aim to create games with Precise controls, Super art and Epic experience for our players. Copyright (C) 2011 OrionArts Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.