October 14, 2011 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Norfolk, United Kingdom - Charlie's Games today is pleased to announce the release of Scoregasm 1.0, its latest game title for Mac OS X and the Mac App Store. Scoregasm is an incredible, variety rich shooter with a non-linear, branching paths style galaxy to explore. It's pretty, accessible, fun and really rather good. Blast your way through the galaxy's many varied levels! Use your skills to change your route, find new levels, new enemies, unlock bonus challenge stages and fight the bosses to discover multiple endings.
Here's what the press are saying:
"crazy fun" - GamePro 4/5
"a gaming experience of incredible refinement." - Electron Dance,
"one of the best indie titles I've played this year" - Gaming Daily
"a really extraordinary looking shoot-em-up" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"kiss goodbye to your weekend" - Indie Games
"slick, highly polished, and it's packed with creative and interesting levels" - DIYgamer
Here's a huge list of things you can find in Scoregasm:
* 43 varied levels to find in the main game
* Pick up and play gameplay, start where you last finished!
* Multiple routes, explore the galaxy to unlock new levels!
* 43 Challenge levels to unlock, one for each main stage
* Over 100 different enemies to find and kill
* Bestiary - know your enemy
* Achievements that you actually have to achieve
* Secret Expert Galaxy
* 86 Combo Medals, one in each level
* 7 endings - find all the biscuits and a 5 note
* Fancy Pants 3D graphics
* Amazing Soundtrack by John Marwin
* Online Scores for every game mode and challenge game
* Tag-able online profiles
* Custom online user/friend groups
* Date range searching - great for competitions
* Coleslaw, cheese, flaming cauliflowers etc.
* Joystick/Control pad support
* Big fun, and lots of it
Press copies available by request.
Charlie's Games is an independent games development studio based in Norfolk, England. Charlie's Games is dedicated to making fun, original and affordable games. Copyright (C) 2011 Charlie's Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.