June 15, 2012 in Technology (F)
[prMac.com] Ahmedabad, India - Advanced Mobile Devices and Gadgets have provided an entire new arena to the business community to keep in touch with mass audience. All big and small brands want maximum exposure and media attention. So, why hair or beauty salons shall stay away from the same?
* Virtual Hair & Beauty Tips & Updates: Who doesn't want latest beauty updates and makeover tips from professionals? Clients simply love to get informed about new trends & arrivals, special offers, discounts and promotions; especially when it's available at fingertips.
* Personalized Advice: Personal recommendations on hair-styles & make ups, how-to's, references through photo uploads and image sharing of different looks for specific set of clients helps to gain and win new prospects.
* Client Convenience and Hassle-Free Experience: With Salon Apps, clients can check book appointments through their Phones. This way they will not even to stand in queues or wait for their turn. Also salon owners can save on cost to hire receptionists since the appointments can be scheduled through the app.
* Branding & Customer Loyalty: Expand the reach to gain exposure among new and existing clients and establish & evolve as a beauty & hair salon brand.
Not just above, there are plenty of exciting features that can be incorporated and offered to clients through these hair & beauty salon apps. Here are a few to mention:
* List Salon Supplies, Products and Prices in app and allow clients to buy from anywhere
* Appointment Booking and Scheduling
* Showcase Styles and Previous Works
* One-touch access to the mobile website
* Salon Locator
* Multi-lingual Functionality
Salon owners and industry professionals can create and customize hair & beauty salon apps depending on their needs, just drop by the website.
Located in Ahmedabad, India, Mobile Application Development Services (MADS) is a company of passionate mobile app developers specialized at iPad & iPhone Application Development, Android App Development & other mobile app development like Windows, BlackBerry, Symbian, PalmPre, etc. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile Application Development Services (MADS). All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.