August 28, 2012 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Barcelona, Spain - Play Creatividad has announced a price cut for their well received Poe App. Starting today, iPoe - The Interactive and Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe Collection 2.1 will reduce its price to $1.99 (previous price $3.99) for a limited time. Download this terrifying collection of Edgar Allan Poe stories to your iPad or iPhone, now at a special price.
iPoe, the Interactive and Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe Collection for iPad is much more than an eBook, this app rediscovers the way of reading horror stories involving the reader and bringing the words to life. The latest update, including the poem Annabel Lee, makes this price reduction offer even more appealing.
Rediscover his work with iPoe, the Interactive and Illustrated Collection of Edgar Allan Poe with which you will find the difference between an electronic book and a total interactive experience exploring all capabilities of the iPad and iPhone. Get shrouded in shadows and dive into the dark work of the master of horror through some of his best stories.
* Includes four stories: The Oval Portrait, The Tell-Tale Heart, Annabel Lee and The Masque of the Red Death.
* Terrific illustrations by David Garcia Fores
* Interactive elements that bring the stories to life
* Original Soundtrack by Teo Grimalt
* Text in three languages: English, Spanish and French
* A collection of the illustrator's sketches
* American English, French, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 242 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPoe - The Interactive and Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe Collection 2.1 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Barcelona, Spain, PLAY CREATIVIDAD, S.L. was founded in 2001 and is formed by a team of highly creative and talented individuals, who apply their skills and drive to creating uplifting products. The company's stories and motivational messages are developed for reading online, as well as for mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) 2001-2012 PLAY CREATIVIDAD, S.L. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.