November 26, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - SuperPower World at War is a relatively new launch from iPanda Lab, but its brand-new status hasn't kept it from making a big splash with gamers and review sites. An outpouring of praise for the game has emphasized its potential for long-term playability as well as its flexible objectives. Both are accomplished through what AppyZilla refers to as "a highly addictive and entertaining game especially for those who love action strategy games."
SuperPower World at War's game design has received plenty of praise from individual fans as well. While the game uses a set up similar to that of many other text based MMOs, SuperPower World at War's superior design creates an enhanced experience for users through its variety of progression-focused activities. "SuperPower World at War is an interesting game that doesn't fail to make every minute of your gameplay exciting. You are your own boss in this game! In fact, you control everything! How does it feel becoming the General in command in the middle of a war? Of course, you'd never know that feeling... But with this app, you will surely get a taste of what it's like" raves softwarelint.com.
With downloads bound to increase exponentially due to positive feedback and watercooler chatter, players that download the free game sooner rather than later will find themselves at a distinct advantage. The socially-oriented system of battles and alliances favor early adoption. SuperPower World at War is available now in the iTunes App Store, and is free to download.
* Defend your resources and co-opt your enemys' by deploying a wide range of units by ground, air, and sea - more become unlocked as you progress in level
* Complete mission quests to perfect your performance by leveling and gaining access to more buildings, units, and battles
* Keep your empire growing with buildings that support population growth, money-flow, uranium production, and defense
* Join forces with your friends in this real-time world-domination MMO, to combine your most powerful units against your enemies
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 27.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SuperPower - World at War 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
iPanda Lab is Korea's latest mobile development studio entering the international market with their exciting games designed to captivate players over dynamic multiplayer gameplay. Their portfolio appeal to all ages of gamers with genre's ranging from casual to hardcore and hope their latest offering - SuperPower: World at War - impresses gamers from all backgrounds. Copyright (C) 2012 iPanda Lab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.