February 24, 2013 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - JKQ Pty. Ltd, the developers of "I Sketch Pro" and other popular iOS apps, has announced "Caption Me - Show Your LOVE" 1.1.0 for iPhone and iPad. It allows people to creatively express their feelings to their special someone by captioning existing photos, using colourful and creative text along with lovely stickers and turn them into special messages from the heart. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to show someone you care anywhere and anytime of the year.
Multiple captions can be added to the photo. The font, color and size of captions are adjustable. You can place captions anywhere on the photo, and rotate them at any angle as well.
The app also comes with a number of cute and lovely stickers that can be placed onto the photo. The size and orientation of each sticker can be customized by using standard pan, pinch and rotate gestures.
* Uses simple, standard gestures (such as pan, pinch and rotate) to position, resize and rotate captions and stickers
* Unlimited number of captions can be added to the photo
* Each caption and sticker can be positioned anywhere on the photo and rotated at any angle
* Caption fonts can be changed. There are a total of 163 fonts on iOS5, and 199 fonts on iOS6 available to use!
* Caption colors can also be changed. There is a large range of colors to choose from
* Caption shadows can be turned ON or OFF, and can be applied in 1 of 4 different directions
* Over 60 cute and lovely stickers can be added to the photo
* Export and save your customized message to Photo library
* Or send via email
* Or share through Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 only)
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.1 Mb
Pricing and Availability:
"Caption Me - Show Your LOVE" 1.1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.
JKQ Pty Ltd is a small startup company located in Sydney, Australia. Our focus is on developing applications for mobile devices. At the moment, we are targeting the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and will expand our coverage to other mobile devices in the near future. Copyright (C) 2013 JKQ Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.