June 29, 2009 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Washington - unmarked software today announces the release and immediate availability of TextSoap(R) 6.2.2, an update to its text processing utility for Mac OS X. The TextSoap 6.2.2 update is a maintenance release that fixes a number of reported issues and adds support for using Services on rich text with images.
Other issues address:
* Scripting Addition now longer interfers with new agent scripting.
* Scripting addition command "tsPickCleaner" now uses newer keyboard friendly dialog.
* Remove Style from Text cleaner now allows text to better adopt surround style information.
* Changing zoom no longer causes problems under some circumstances.
* Find dialog improves handling of "ignore case" option when searching with regular expressions.
* Fixed an issue where some rich text might not be processed under certain conditions.
* US English
* Requires Mac OS X v10.5 or later
* Universal Binary: Works great on both Intel and PowerPC
* 14 MB hard Drive space
Take total control of text and its style. Whether it is Mail, AppleWorks, BBEdit, or TextEdit, TextSoap provides integration options such as Services Menu support, Shortcut Menu and Application plug-ins. With a single menu selection TextSoap 6 brings unique processing power to users from within their favorite application.
Pricing and Availability:
TextSoap 6 is available now directly from unmarked software. Pricing for new customers starts at $39.95 (USD). Upgrades for users of TextSoap 4 and 5 start at $24.95 (USD).
Based in Vancouver, Washington, unmarked software is a privately-held company founded in 1998 by President and CEO, Mark Munz. As a commercial software developer since 1988, Mark's experience lead him to evangelize the Mac platform with the release of the company's flagship product, TextSoap. TextSoap has received numerous accolades from press and users around the world. Copyright 1998 - 2009 unmarked Software. All Rights Reserved. TextSoap is a registered trademark of unmarked software. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.