April 2, 2014 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam - I alway think about how to make the smartphone help our life. How I can use it to make my life better, my work easier or my travel more fun. I like traveling; I have travelled a lot of cities around the world, have seen a lot of beautiful and interesting places. Some I want to come back again in the next time I travel, but in the next time, I can't remember it. I can't remember where is it or how to go to there. Independent indie developer, Huy Le is pleased to announce Travel Memo for the iOS platform. It helped me a lot, and I want to share this with everyone.
* Remember every place you travelled
* Share with your friend some interesting places
* Fast, simple, lightweight app
* With Travel Memo you never forget any interesting place when you travel around the world
* Simple features. Just note any location you want on the map, review it when you need or send to your friend that location via Email or SMS
* Otherwise, have a beautiful UX, UI
* Keep your information safe
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* iOS 7.0 above
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Travel Memo 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Independent indie developer, Huy Le, works as a designer, developer, marketer, seller and manager. He wants to create a small company, with talented members to change the world. And himself, the first person of this group, will be the first brick for his dream.